Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Um......

Every single cable news channel presents today's Card/Bush/Bolten event as a "major shake up." Excuse me, am I missing something here? A man volunteers his resignation to the president and we have an earth shattering sign of things to come in this White House? A spring cleaning?

Um, no.

It's not hard to imagine this president over the weekend, suggesting to Andrew Card that maybe he needs a break from the rigors of managing the most ineffective public relations president of all time and nudges him to start off the week with an announcement. Then proceed to replace Mr Card with another insider, one who has managed to lead us to financial ruin.

Mr President, let me know when you have publicly fired Donald Rumsfeld.

1 comment:

bluefools said...

I have one word for this nonsense: sham. Actually I have another: scapegoat. OH! Another: complacency.

Seriously, when are we going to realize that we are only getting out of the government who we put in. It is ridiculous. Who IS Andrew Card??? I mean, could they fire anyone more meaningless???