Wednesday, March 01, 2006

He lied

Andrew Sullivan thinks Bush either lied when he said he never anticipated the levee's would break or he was sleeping through the newly released video of his video conference calls with FEMA.

I vote for the former. This is a president who is detached from actual governance. He can't be expected to stop a hurricane now can he? For God's sake he was on vacation strumming that guitar! And I must say I look at this past summer's favorite scapegoat Michael Brown in a whole different light. He was up against a brick wall in Bush. Consider me duped this past summer as I following the lead of people like Michelle Malkin and berated Brown in these pages.

How will this be spun by the usual suspects? Need I remind them of the floating bodies and abandoned people on their rooftops.

No comments: